Woobies Shoes, LLC offers a 3 month limited warranty for most products sold through WoobiesShoes.com.
3 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
Woobies Shoes warrants its products to be free from material defects or workmanship issues for a period of 3 months from the original date of purchase. This warranty is only valid for the original owner and does not extend to any third parties. To start a warranty claim, please contact us using our website or Facebook. Original proof of purchase is required. If you have a return or exchange issue, please see our return & exchange policy. Products that are excluded are indicated on their product page.
WHAT IS COVERED
We want you to be happy with your purchase, so please contact us if you have any issues with your order. If your products have material defects, manufacturing defects or issues with workmanship we will take care of the problem. Please note, it is Woobies Shoes’ sole discretion to repair or replace products.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The following misuse is not covered by the Woobies Shoes warranty:
➔ Canvas Shoes
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by improper use or storage, or damage caused by intentional or unintentional abuse, neglect, or accident
- Our warranty does not cover lost or stolen items
- Surface rips or abrasions caused by normal wear and tear
- Shipping charges on international orders
- Separation of bonded rubber sole from canvas caused by exposure to a washer/dryer or iron or other form of heat
- Failures including but not limited to blown seams, blown elastic or ripped shoe laces due to excessive or long-term usage
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state. In no event shall Woobies Shoes, LLC or any of its third party suppliers be liable for consequential, incidental, special, indirect or direct damages unless this warranty agreement is inconsistent with the local law. If this warranty agreement is inconsistent with local law, the warranty shall be deemed modified to be consistent with the local law. In the event of legal action, all claims or disputes under this warranty agreement shall be contested in the courts of the State of Texas.
If you have any specific warranty questions please contact us.